Today the activities of realization of human consumption products and animal feed are regulated not only by legislative constraints but also by regulations or by standards that are internationally recognized by the workers in the sector.
Our services offer, in the field of the Food Safety, support to companies in the implementation of the following technical schemes:
- BRC-GSFS (Global Standard for Food Safety),
- IFS (International Featured Standard),
- ISO 22000,
- program FSSC 22000,
- ISO 22005,
- Global Gap (for the primary sector).
Our services offer, in the field of the Feedstuff Safety, support to companies in the implementation of the following technical schemes:
- GMP PLUS,
- FAMI QS.
ISEVEN Servizi assists the companies in the implementation and in the control of the regulations/standards in many steps:
- Gap Analysis: preliminary verification of the company or all the companies in case of multiple sites, in relation to the standard/reference regulation. Drafting of a report that will help to identify and plan the activities necessary to achieve the compliance with all requirements;
- Processing documentation: drafting and implementation of the required documentation customized on the basis of the company;
- Training: training of the company staff;
- Audit: conducting inspections and internal audits, reports of periodical monitoring of the system maintenance;
- Certification: assistance during the certification visit of the authorized third party body and during the inspections of the clients.
In particular, the service provides support to the company on the following aspects:
- Plan of food safety: analysis of the hygienic and sanitary risks and drafting of the documentation supporting the food safety plan of the products subject of certification (HACCP plan, procedures and documents of an operational character, prerequisite programs, control plans, validation plans, forms, etc.), preparation of product data sheets;
- Hygienic and sanitary structuring of the establishment: verification of the local structural requirements defined by the standards (doors, windows, walls, floors, ceilings, drains, etc.), analysis of the engineering/technology aspects with an impact on the hygienic and sanitary performances, of the process flows, of the staff and of the utilities (water, air, gas etc.).
- Technical assistance on the systems hygiene: the service provides assistance to companies that buy and use systems supporting them in the formulation of the purchasing procedures, in the evaluating of the conformity of the documents in support of the food contact and also in the validation of the cleaning procedures and sanitizing of the system at the startup;
- Cleaning and sanitizing: verification of the adequacy of the required technics and the products used, definition of the cleaning validation plans and monitoring plans;
- Supplier management: definition of approval systems, evaluation and monitoring of the suppliers of raw materials and packaging materials as well as service providers and outsourcing processes, definition of the supply technical specifications;
- Food Contact Materials: legislative compliance management, evaluation of the suppliers’ documentation, definition of the control plans of materials, drafting of declarations of conformity, etc.;
- Tracking system: definition of the tracking procedures and crisis management in case of withdrawal/recall of a product, performing tests of traceability;
- Labeling: verifying the adequacy and the legal compliance;
- Tools for measuring and detecting foreign bodies: verification of the adequacy of the measuring instruments for the management of food safety critical parameters (temperatures, pressures, weights, etc.) and the tools used to detect foreign bodies (metal detectors, X-ray systems, etc.).
- Pest Control: verification of the adequacy of the management system (monitoring plans, capture systems, products used, etc.);
- Food Defense: verification of the adequacy of the plan for food protection (analysis of situations of vulnerability, definition of mitigation plans, etc.);
- Hygienic and sanitary training: training of operators working on production activities on the Best Practices in the sector.
- Chi siamo
- Food Packaging
- Food Defense
- Servizi legali
- Altri servizi
- Auditing e ispezioni
- Qualità, Marchi e Accreditamento
- Feed e produzione primaria