The industry of packaging and materials intended for the contact with food has been subject, in the last decade, of several national and European legislative provisions aimed at defining in a more comprehensive and precise way the reference context of a fast and evolving industry.
The proper management of the compliance with the legal obligations for the manufacturers of packaging and materials intended for the contact with food has therefore become increasingly complex, since the legislative reference system has become more and more detailed and articulated.
Furthermore, technical schemes of reference for the production of secure packaging intended for food and for consumer goods have spread and established on an international level, in which are defined both the operational criteria and the criteria of safety and quality required to the producers of packaging, in order to meet the obligations of the legislative compliance and consumer protection.
Our company has professionals with production experiences in Food Contact Materials and our services include support to companies in the implementation of the following technical schemes:
- standard BRC/IoP,
- program FSSC 22000,
- ISO 22000,
- BSI PAS 223,
- standard IFS PACsecure.
This service provides assistance to companies in the implementation and monitoring of regulations/standards in several steps:
- Gap Analysis: preliminary verification of the company or all the companies in case of multiple sites, in relation to the regulation/reference standard drafting of a report that will help to identify and plan the activities necessary to achieve the compliance with all requirements;
- Processing documentation: drafting and implementation of the documentation required by the regulation/standard customized on the basis of the company;
- Training: training of the company staff on the contents of the regulation/standard.
- Audit: conducting inspections and internal audits, reports of periodical monitoring of the system maintenance;
- Certification: assistance during the certification visit of the authorized third party Entity and during the inspections of the clients.
In case of productions intended for the food industry, the service provides support to the company, in particular on the following aspects:
- analysis of the sanitary risks and drafting of the documentation supporting the food safety plan of the products subject of certification (HACCP plan, procedures and documents of an operational character, prerequisite programs, control plans, validation plans, forms, etc.), preparation of product data sheets and drafting of declarations of conformity.
In general, the services for the companies provide:
- Hygienic and sanitary structuring of the establishment: verification of the local structural requirements defined by the standards (doors, windows, walls, floors, ceilings, drains, etc.), analysis of the engineering/technology aspects with an impact on the hygienic and sanitary performances, of the process’ flows, of the staff and of the utilities (water, air, gas etc.).
- Cleaning and sanitizing: verification of the adequacy of the required technics and the products used, definition of the cleaning validation plans and monitoring plans;
- Managing of the suppliers: definition of approval systems, evaluation and monitoring of the suppliers of raw materials as well as service providers and outsourcing processes, definition of supplying technical specifications;
- Compliance with the current legislation: preparation of product data sheets, drafting of the risk assessment for the materials in contact with food products, evaluation and integration of the supporting documentation, drafting of analytical plans for the materials verification, drafting of the declarations of conformity, drafting GMP;
- Tracking system: definition of the tracking procedures and crisis management in case of withdrawal/recall of a product, performing tests of traceability;
- Tools for measuring: verification of the adequacy of the measuring instruments for the management of process critical parameters (temperatures, pressures, weights, etc.)
- Pest Control: verification of the adequacy of the management system (monitoring plans, capture systems, products used, etc.);
- Training: training of operators working on production activities on the Best Practices in the sector.
- Chi siamo
- Food Packaging
- Food Defense
- Servizi legali
- Altri servizi
- Auditing e ispezioni
- Qualità, Marchi e Accreditamento
- Sostenibilità Ambientale e Efficienza Energetica
- ISO 14001, Regolamento EMAS
- ISO 50001 – Sistemi di Gestione dell’Energia
- LCA – Life Cycle Assessment
- Carbon Footprint e Inventari Gas Serra
- Diagnosi energetica
- Assessment ambientale iniziale
- Energy management
- Monitoraggio impianti
- Servizi e Prodotti di riqualificazione e ottimizzazione energetica
- Ottenimento e negoziazione di Titoli di efficienza energetica (TEE o Certificati bianchi)
- Responsabilità sociale e conformità legale
- Codici etici
- Codici di comportamento e modelli di organizzazione, gestione e controllo
- Implementazione di modelli di gestione e buone prassi conformi ai più noti standard internazionali
- Assessment responsabilità sociale
- Reporting sociale
- ISO 20121:2012 – Eventi sostenibili
- Gestione della catena di fornitura
- SA 8000
- La privacy ed il Reg. UE in materia di protezione dei dati personali
- Feed e produzione primaria
- Sicurezza e salute dei lavoratori
- Servizi per Laboratori di Analisi